The Incubation Centre started by CEOL under “Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund” was inaugurated by Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman on 29th Dec 2017 and became operational from 1st Jan 2018 at Mallikatta, Mangaluru, Karnataka.
Incubation centre provides opportunities for new companies to start and grow. The main intention of CEOL is Creating “entrepreneurship”, by incubating and providing mentoring and funding support for startup companies.
The incubation centre is a force multiplier, new companies will be mentored and grown. These companies will employ more people and contribute to the development of the region. As the 4th revolution underway, Mangaluru will not be left behind. It will be beneficiary of the latest developments and it will be youth who will study here, work here and make this happened.
Mangaluru and coastal districts of Karnataka in general are homes to many world class educational institutions and top entrepreneurial talent. There are more than 30 colleges offering engineering, medical and various other fields of study.
Our objective is to provide a world class facility for IT/ITES companies to run, Entrepreneurs to start their company - with all the infrastructure (power, internet and physical), and the required support system (Industry associations, Mentoring/Coaching etc.,) available under one roof, at CEOL Mangaluru.
CEOL supports can be for the following category
- Any newly registered IT/ITES company looking for office space.
- Entrepreneurs having a startup company and looking for mentoring and funding support.
- Any existing (registered in the last 1 year) IT/ITES company.
- We help on setting up IT ecosystem.
- Tie with NASSCOM, TIE such industry bodies, and have their counters in this facility.
- Connect this facility with legal/contractual/compliance/international business experts.
- Connect this facility with the VC/Funding network.
- Plan for conducting ITE.biz regular technical/business events/seminars.